Chaotic Moon is seeking a user interface architect that has extensive experience in conceptualizing, designing and specifying the execution of interactive experiences. Our new team member will be grounded in both visual design and user experience design.
- Creating and executing layout concepts that meet the needs of the clients business needs as well as our Studio’s expectation of design quality.
- Executes or guides deliverables along the project path including user analysis, wireframing, prototyping, information architecture, interface design and production specification.
- Prototype and present proof-of-concept solutions.
- Communicate clearly with other team members the objectives of a project.
- Establish the overall structure and functionality of our products and ensure that structure is maintained through all steps of development.
- Brainstorm potential solutions with IT engineering team members.
- Contribute to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, project managers, strategists, and developers.
- 3 years experience in interactive software application design, mobile development, or web development.
- Experience working directly with developers during product implementation.
- Knowledge and experience of user-centered design methods and best practices.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong layout and design skills.
- High level of cross-platform knowledge (iOS, Android, WP7, Mobile Web/HTML5)
- High attention to details, ability to document a and communicate those details.
- Superb self-management skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- BS or higher, in interactive design, graphic design, or related field highly desired.
- High level of knowledge of relevant software: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Omnigraffle, Pages/Word, etc.